main areas of work are:
I develop and design visual representations for companies, organisations and
charities with the view to raise and improve their public image. Producing new
corporate designs and revising existing ones help to
• strengthen a company’s market position
• create values and instill trust
• communicate ideas and messages in a systematic and efficient way
• communicate externally whilst strengthening internal communication and cohesion.
I design logos and corporate design manuals.
Another main area of my work is the visual communication of media with predominantly
editorial content such as books, newspapers and magazines.
Print- and webdesign
I design for the printing as well as the multimedia sector – from flyers to
image brochures, from simple newsletters to complex websites.The services I
can offer comprise the design of:
• Business documents (business cards, letterheads)
• Image and product brochures
• Websites, newsletters, flashbanners
• Large format displays, posters and signs for exhibtions
• Ads und inserts
• Annual reports
• Folders, flyers and programs
• Press folders
• Customer and employee magazines
• Post and greeting cards
• Advertising material.